If you need assistance filling out the State of Illinois' Back 2 Business grant application, local organizations are providing one-on-one assistance to help you apply for, and receive funding from, this specific program. Help is just one phone call away!.
Call the B2B Helpline at 217.843.1598 or the City of Springfield at 217.789.2377 to get your questions answered or schedule an appointment time.
If you have the following five documents, it will take less than 30 minutes to apply.
- Proof of your business owner ID (ITIN accepted)
- The 2019 Federal tax return for your business
- The 2020 Federal tax return for your business
- One bank statement from April – October 2020 for your business
- Most recent bank statement for your business
Business application portal is slated to close on October 11, but organizers encourage Springfield-area businesses to submit their applications now as funds may run out.
Assistance provided by the City of Springfield, DSI, the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Illinois Public Health Association, Innovate Springfield, Small Deeds Matter, Springfield Black Chamber of Commerce, and Springfield Urban League.