Are you a Central Illinois business that experienced a loss of at least $5,000 in revenue in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic? You may qualify for funding between $5,000 to $150,000 from the Back 2 Business Grant Program. Applications open now until October 11, 2021.
- Grants to cover operations, staff, and overhead costs.
- Prioritized for businesses that have not yet received emergency relief dollars from programs like PPP and BIG.
- Focus on hardest hit industries including hotels, salons, fitness centers, restaurants, arts organizations.
- Focus on Disproportionately Impacted Areas.
- Sole proprietors may apply.
For local assistance, call 217.843.1598 or visit www.springfield.il.us/b2b
for more information and how to apply.